1. How are Cookies used?
The policy of use refers to cookies and web pages operated by SC TRADIțII DIN NATURĂ SRL with registered office in Bl Libertatii bl10, Reghin, Romania, (hereinafter referred to as razvanidicel. ro).
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are defined as IT data, including without limitation text files, stored on the user's terminal for the purpose of using the web page. These files help to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way so that it is adapted to the user's preferences. The cookie is installed through the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive) .
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support razvanidicel's efforts. ro to offer personalized services to users.
4. What Cookies do we use?
We use two types of Cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the closing of the application (web browser). The fixed files remain on the user's terminal for a period in the Cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this website may place cookies for the purposes of:
– Website performance cookies
– Visitor analysis cookies
– Cookies for geotargetting
– Registration cookies
– Cookies for advertising
– Advertising provider cookies
6. Do Cookies contain personal data?
7. Deleting Cookies
8. Why are cookies important to the Internet?
Cookies help generate a friendly browsing experience adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Rejecting or deactivating cookies means that your preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior, will no longer be taken into account.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require the authentication of a user through an account):
– Content and personalized services for the user
– Categories of products and services.
– Offers adapted to the interests of users
– retention of passwords
– Retention of child protection filters regarding Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions)
– Limiting the frequency of broadcasting of advertisements
– Limiting the number of ad displays for a specific user on a site
– Providing more relevant advertising for the user
– Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives at a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.). The websites carry out these analyzes of their use in order to improve the sites for the benefit of the users.
9. Tips for safe and responsible browsing, based on cookies.
All browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
If you want to impose restrictions, block or delete cookies, you can do it by changing the settings of your web browser. The necessary steps differ slightly, depending on the browser you use. Click on any of the navigator links below for instructions.
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties, you can also consult the website:
10. Useful links
If you want to find out more information about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Please remember that certain parts of our sites cannot be accessed unless cookies are enabled and that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain materials or benefit from all the options of our sites.