Rolls with hazelnut cream and Răzvan specialty cocoa
Tasty, aromatic and perfect with coffee that I can only challenge you to make them and you will understand.
600 g flour 000
290 g almond milk
60 g brown sugar
100 g soft margarine
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 teaspoon lemon essence
10 g dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
120 g hazelnut cream
50 g hot almond milk
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add the yeast, salt and sugar and mix everything gently.
2. We mix the milk with the essences and then pour it over the flour. We start kneading until the dough starts to form. Then we add the margarine and continue kneading for 5 minutes until an elastic and non-sticky dough is formed. let it ferment for an hour.
3. Meanwhile we prepare the cream. Homogenize the hazelnut cream with the hot milk to thin the cream a little and make it easier to spread on the dough.
4. After the dough has doubled in size, on a floured surface, roll it out with a rolling pin until we get a rectangle 3 palms long (from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the middle finger) and 2 wide.
5. Then we spread the cream, leaving a lengthwise side of a few fingers without cream.
6. We begin to roll lengthwise, squeezing as much as possible, towards the side without cream. This way we will make sure that the dough closes on the last roll.
7. Divide the dough into 12 equal portions. With the help of a papiota thread, we slip it under the roll, and then tighten the ends in opposite directions. This way we will cut the dough more easily without spoiling the shape. We place the rolls in a lined tray with 2 tablespoons of margarine and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, in a 3 by 4 format.
8. We leave it to rise for another half hour while we heat the oven to 190 degrees on top and bottom heat mode.
9. Bake the rolls for 35 minutes. Let them cool for 15 minutes before removing them from the pan.